Responsible Service of Alcohol:
Please note: The MCG, Gabba, SCG, Adelaide Oval, WACA, Blundstone Arena, Cricket Australia, its agents, suppliers and contractors all undertake the responsible service of alcohol as directed by law. This includes, but is not limited to the following information.
- All staff are trained in RSA
- Minors will not be served alcohol
- Individuals procuring drinks for minors will be removed from the premises
- All patrons are required to provide acceptable evidence of age where there is any doubt they are under 18.
- Staff are trained in identifying signs of undue intoxication
- Unduly intoxicated patrons will not be served any alcohol.
- Unduly intoxicated patrons will be asked to leave the premises
- All staff actively monitor levels of undue intoxication of all patrons
- Management seeks to meet its duty of care obligations to all patrons