What food menus will I receive?
The following Cricket Australia corporate packages are supplied with a food and beverage menu. :
- First XI Dining is provided a sit down 3 course lunch.
- Cricket Club Dining is provided a sit down 3 course meal. For ODI’s, the main meal is at the change of innings, making it a dinner.
- Cricket Club Lounge is a substantial canape, food station dining style.
Outdoor Boxes and Suites
Food and beverage is not included with Outdoor Boxes and Private Suites. Catering staff costs i.e. private steward are also at additional cost.
We’ve provided some sample menus for your perusal from last summer Please note: this information is provided by the sole appointed caterers. Dynamic Sports Marketing has no control over the quantity or quality of the menus provided.
MCG Corporate Suite Menu (Sample)
- Bass strait lobster bun, little brioche, baby radish salad, cress mayo
- Garlic & herb salted lamb ribs, zesty lemon & apple relish
Main buffet fare
- Served cold – grilled tasmanian ocean trout, green mango salad, coriander relish
- Served hot – harissa rubbed chicken breast, pumpkin & chickpea tagine, fried eggplant, fresh mint salad, sumac labne
- Served hot – seared fillet of beef, bubble & squeak potato fritter, peperonata, salsa verde, shiraz glaze
- Peruvian quinoa & orange salad, scallion, jalapeno, herbs & spices, smoked paprika emulsion (v)
- Bread artisan bakery breads sourdough baguette, ciabatta, grains & seeds, unsalted victorian butter, murray river salt
- Little beef pies & lamb sausage rolls, classic tomato sauce
- Bakery fresh scones, strawberry jam, thick cream
- Coffee & tea, genovese organic fair trade coffee, tea drop tea selection
Gabba Corporate Suite Menu (Sample):
To Start (on arrival)
- Antipasto platter – grilled sour dough, vintage cheddar, Serrano ham, marinated olives, sun ripened tomatoes & bocconcini pearls with rocket & cashew pesto
- Slow cooked pulled pork slider with traditional slaw
Buffet menu, grazing style
- Queensland King prawns with avocado, asparagus & cucumber ribbon salad & chilli lime dressing
- Beef eye fillet with a mustard crust, frenched beans, baby fennel, lemon thyme potato & thyme jus
- Served with fresh breads (gluten free bread available on request)
- Belgian chocolate roulade with cherry compote, mascarpone cream & honeycomb crumble
- Premium blend coffee & a selection of traditional & herbal teas
$145 per person
Dietary requirements can be accommodated provided they are advised to us no later than 5 working days prior to the event. After such time, it may not be possible to accommodate for them.
Sample menus listed here are for demonstrative purposes only
Food and beverage menus are subject to change.
Please note: all of the above food menu items may include nuts and/or traces of nuts and gluten
Timings to be used as a guide only .Times may vary from event to event. Final timings will be sent with your tickets.